Nissan Tiida Test drive di Sentul

Segala mobil tipe sedan (Baleno, Accord, Corrola, dll).

Moderators: Ryan Steele, sh00t, r12qiSonH4ji, avantgardebronze, akbarfit

szli
New Member of Mechanic Engineer

Post by szli »

Oh, saya juga lihat Nissan March. Meskipun banding Tiida March itu bukan hanya kecil, tapi build qualitynya kesan lebih " cheap ", tapi ini mobil cutenya seperti kodok.

Dan dengan harga 185 juta negotiable, its one of the few CBU cars under 200 juta.

Showroom juga bilang Autobild sudah photo Tiida and Elgrand. So they are interested in these 2 like me. Wait for their full report a few weeks from now !
conan
Member of Mechanic Engineer

Post by conan »

Nah, bung Szli, kini Anda percaya, bahwa Tiida ini bukan pesaing Jazz, tapi pesaing saudaranya, Renault Clio?
Performa hatchback tentu tebih galak dari supermini.
And here's an Elgrand pic for you. Hmm! :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
szli

Post by szli »

Memang dari dulu saya pikir pabrik mobil jangan mau " Me Too " terus. Copy orang lain. Kalau bisa ada Character sendiri.

Seperti Tiida. Kalau terlalu mirip ama Jazz nanti fightnya capek. Seperti Macan ama Singa. Mending dia gede dikit, lebih mahal dikit, ada feature yang lainnya jarang ada. Baru jualannya gampang. Ngak commodity gitu.

Seperti spirit lagu favourite president stubborn di dunia Mega ama Mahathir " My Way " By Frank Sinatra. So Tiida can sing to potential car buyers " Jangan banding saya ama Aveo, Jazz, Aerio etc. I, Tiida from Nissan, I DO IT MY WAY... !

Yr photo of Elgrand seperti Elgrandnya habis di cukur botak ! Saya lebih suka standar yang di pajang di showroom. Lihat ke situ and U may agree with me. Bikin orang kepingin jual rumahnya dan beli tuh mobil !
conan

Post by conan »

szli wrote:You mean si Ghosn ngak suka ama Latio ? Saya baca buku dia SHIFT yang baru itu. Situ dia bilang sebelum dia masuk, director engineering yang give final approval untuk setiap new model yang akan di jual.

Sekarang, yang kasih lampu hijau atau merah adalah DIA sendiri.

So seharusnya kalau dia ngak suka, pasti di suruh re-design. By the way, anda baca di mana ? Bisa dapat berita yang gitu langka pasti websitenya lumayan.
Found the article, Mr. Szli :

The Latio was going to be the new Sentra.
Ghosn: Sentra Delayed, A Little
Nissan CEO Carlos Ghosn confirms that the next Sentra will arrive in the U.S. next year, but not without some last-minute tweaking. The Associated Press reports that Ghosn says the Sentra has been delayed by a few months because, in consumer clinics testing the new car, ( its flipping ugly ) the company did not get "the kind of reaction we were expecting." Ghosn added that the company isn't stopping with a new Sentra; it could field a car even smaller for the U.S. market within three years. However the company still will focus on horsepower - because, as Ghosn says, even with rising gas prices, "Some consumers just don't care… they just want to enjoy their product."
And about Ghosn's comment :
However the company still will focus on horsepower - because, as Ghosn says, even with rising gas prices, "Some consumers just don't care… they just want to enjoy their product."
He's so wrong. They do that with Ferraris, Porsches, BMWs... but they don't buy Toyotas, Hondas and Nissans for that. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.